Designer: Patricia Urquiola
Armchair from Redondo line, made of fire-retardant cold-foamed polyurethane and polyester fibre, polypropylene feet and internal steel structure. Graceful and enveloping, the Redondo armchair is characterized by soft and sinuous curves that enhance its function. It has a comfortable seat with a large cushion perfect for relaxation. Available in a gorgeous selection of colors and fabrics, the peculiar quilted pattern makes it a timeless classic. Designed by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso.
Redondo sofas and armchairs designed by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso are a hymn to the carefree Californian coast. Beautiful, impressive and extraordinarily comfortable, whether it's in the living room of the house or in the office, these accessories certainly do not go unnoticed: perhaps for the geometric design of the fabrics that takes us back in time or for the large cushions that invite you to sit down and relax, with Redondo there is room for everyone. And why not add an extra touch of personality to your decor? Check out the luxurious fabrics available and choose the one you like the most:
- Spring palette: a precious tightly woven fabric and full, timeless colors ranging from antique pink to various shades of gray and brown;
- Paysage: it is a strong and resistant fabric with a peculiar weave that recalls wool yarns;
- Cavetta: it is a smooth weave fabric that is soft to the touch;
- Remix-Kvadrat: designed by Kvadrat, it is a very resistant fabric, and therefore suitable for various uses. Mainly made of virgin wool, it is available in different colours;
- Harald: it is a beautiful velvet from the Kvadrat brand with the freshness of cotton. Its very high resistance makes it a versatile fabric. It comes in strong, vibrant or neutral colors;
Discover our gorgeous selection of Moroso furniture here, on Newpop.it!
Dimensions: Length 74 cm, Width 75 cm, Height 75 cm